Last Updated: July 9, 2019
- All Player accounts not under review or with pending transactions may withdraw funds by way of OkLetsPlay’s standard Player account fund withdraw methods. Standard Player account withdraw methods are subject to third party processing fees; OkLetsPlay does not apply independent processing fees when withdrawing funds from a Player account.
- No refund can be completed once the alleged deposit funds have been played using the OkLetsPlay’s Services.
- A refund request will only be considered if it is requested within the first twenty-four (24) hours of the alleged transaction, or within thirty (30) days if a Player alleges that another individual (or a minor) has accessed his/her Player Account.
- In the instance when a Player ties another Player in a game challenge, the funds challenged by both Players’ will be returned to the Players’ accounts, no match fees or third-party transaction fees will be applied.
- We reserve the right to withhold any refund or reverse transaction until the identity of the Player Account User is adequately established to our satisfaction, in order to ensure that any payment made to OkLetsPlay will be honored after a refund has been made. Players agree to provide, in case OkLetsPlay demands, a notarized identification, or any other certified identification in accordance with the applicable laws of the Player’s jurisdiction. If such notarized or certified identification is not provided within five (5) days of our request, then such refund or reverse transaction shall not be effected, the Player Account shall be closed and the Player shall forfeit all funds in the Player’s Account, such decision shall be final, binding and not subject to appeal.
- Players are required to play using a fair method on all game challenges. Players are restricted from using methods of cheating such as bots, computer aided programs, client hacks or other methods to gain an unfair competitive advantage and or affect the outcome of a game challenge. If it is determined a Player has used a method of cheating, the Player’s account will be closed, funds in the Player’s account will be seized and the Player will be banned from OkLetsPlay’s service indefinitely.